Harbingers of death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Starcraft2WingsOfLiberty Crack
-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:44 pm by radonic

» Karbonn K46 Mobile Pc Suite
-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 am by lamvince

» Format Factory 280 Update
-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 pm by lamvince

» Eset Fix 2050 Www ProgramasFull CoM Rar
-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 am by 

» Legacy gear
-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 am by Snykin

» Ops group 2 (6-17-12)
-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 am by Kaedus

» HoD PVP Team Sign Up
-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 pm by scott419

» Making a pvp ops group?
-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:11 am by Alex

» TRANSFER IS LIVE!!!!
-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm by Thraunne

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy

5 posters

Go down

-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy Empty -WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy

Post  Dookie Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 am

First off thanks for everyone's interest in the world boss. Unfortunately i couldnt take everyone. Please check the original sign up thread if you are in the group.

In order to attempt the boss, each member has to have a certain item that will allow you to attempt the boss. The item protects you from one of the boss's attacks. Without this item, you will get one shotted.

The item costs 30 Daily Commendations

It can also be crafted, but it requires a very rare material and it can't be used to supply all 16 of us. So if you want to do this boss, you MUST drop the 30 Daily Commendations on this item.

The item lasts 4 hours, so essentially we will have 4 hours of attempts on him. Again i will restate that this boss is very difficult. From what i have seen and from PTS feedback, the boss is tightly tuned for Rakata, Nightmare caliber people, having a strict enrage timer. There is little margin for error. Be sure you are in your optimal PvE spec and best itemization possible. We dont want to use our 30 Daily Commendations on 4 hours of frustrating wipes

In terms of working out schedule, one thing i have considered is the +50 to all stats buff after you kill him. Since a bunch of our ops groups do Saturday evening ops, i was thinking we could do this boss on Saturday afternoon around 3-4PM PST, perhaps earlier. Another alternative is Sunday evening, or Friday afternoon. Please leave your thoughts and feedback here.

Here is the link to a rough guide : Guide
Read up. Just youtube Nightmare Pilgrim if you want to see the kill.

Last edited by Dookie on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 am; edited 5 times in total

Dookie

Back to top Go down

-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy Empty Re: -WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy

Post  Jiken Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:08 am

It would be fine for me anytime in the weekend, as long as not ops time, which is 6 pm pst on both Sat and Sun. I can supply my own 30 Daily comms, I believe xD.

Last edited by Jiken on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Jiken
Jiken

Back to top Go down

-WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy Empty Re: -WORLD BOSS- Update/Lineup/Schedule/Strategy

Post  Afkar Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:25 am

The earliest i can do is 3pm! If its earlier than that I would have to wake up around 4 in the morning at my side of the world
Afkar
Afkar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nae'blis Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 am

I am available for any of those days.If we do friday, I just can't do it before 5PM PST.
Nae'blis
Nae'blis

Back to top Go down

Post  Dookie Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Jiken wrote:It would be fine for me anytime in the weekend, as long as not ops time, which is 6 pm pst on both Sat and Sun. I can supply my own 30 Daily comms, I believe xD.

If we decided to start at around 3PM PST would it be cool if you pushed your ops start time by an hour? Assuming we get 4 hours of attempts as a worst case scenario, and also assuming we begin pulls at 3PM (meaning assembly would probably be 2:30).

I would have liked to make it at 4 but apparently this is pushing on people's ops schedules, giving the 4 hour cushion worst case scenario.

Dookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiken Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Dookie wrote:
If we decided to start at around 3PM PST would it be cool if you pushed your ops start time by an hour? Assuming we get 4 hours of attempts as a worst case scenario, and also assuming we begin pulls at 3PM (meaning assembly would probably be 2:30).

I would have liked to make it at 4 but apparently this is pushing on people's ops schedules, giving the 4 hour cushion worst case scenario.

Probably yes, but I need to ask others first. Anyway this week g3 doesn't have Saturday so, I'm fine with whatever for this week xD.

Last edited by Jiken on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Jiken
Jiken

Back to top Go down

Post  Maero Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:26 pm

30 dailies damn going to have to do some dailies now.... Razz
Maero
Maero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down