Harbingers of death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Starcraft2WingsOfLiberty Crack
Current state of the ops groups I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:44 pm by radonic

» Karbonn K46 Mobile Pc Suite
Current state of the ops groups I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 am by lamvince

» Format Factory 280 Update
Current state of the ops groups I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 pm by lamvince

» Eset Fix 2050 Www ProgramasFull CoM Rar
Current state of the ops groups I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 am by 

» Legacy gear
Current state of the ops groups I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 am by Snykin

» Ops group 2 (6-17-12)
Current state of the ops groups I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 am by Kaedus

» HoD PVP Team Sign Up
Current state of the ops groups I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 pm by scott419

» Making a pvp ops group?
Current state of the ops groups I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:11 am by Alex

» TRANSFER IS LIVE!!!!
Current state of the ops groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm by Thraunne

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Current state of the ops groups

2 posters

Go down

Current state of the ops groups Empty Current state of the ops groups

Post  Xanna Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 pm

As most of you know, several of the groups have been going through tough times with rosters. People either stop logging, they're late, they quit, or something comes up in the real life to prevent them from making the ops.

The latest chain of events involves group 4 losing their leader. I can understand the frustration of mythos and leading a group, especially when members show up late or miss without warning, or members decide to leave for a different op group, again without warning.

I understand that the different ops groups have had roster issues and people leaving, but taking members from other groups to fill those spots just doesn't sit well with me. If it did have to happen, it should be discussed between the ops leaders before such trading takes place. Being blindsided and having members leave your group without warning is not a pleasant feeling.

As such, i feel we need to have an overhaul and reexamine the different ops groups and make sure that all of them and everyone in it can be successful. Decide who is in which group, what works for the people involved, and ensure the best experience for everyone.

It doesn't sit well with me if one group can decide to rip a member from a different group into their own. It gives the impression that certain groups are more important than the rest, and their full roster and being able to run takes precedent over the other groups.
Xanna
Xanna

Back to top Go down

Current state of the ops groups Empty Re: Current state of the ops groups

Post  Snykin Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:43 am

Xanna,

The current policy is this: If a member leaves his/her OP group without the consent of both OP's leaders that person will be kicked from the guild. This does not mean someone cannot leave there OPs group. Just that if you leave a group with the intent of joining another group you will be removed from the guild.

I would hope that other members in other groups have enough common sense to not be cock bags and leach on other groups who are progressing on their own. I guess that is not the case.

There is no superiority between different groups in our guild. There may be groups that have progressed further through content than others but that does not give anyone the right to pull people as they see fit. The accountability will be by the individual members since not everone see's or hears everything that goes on.

Hope this clarifies and I hope I'm not a day late and dollar short.
Snykin
Snykin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum