Harbingers of death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Starcraft2WingsOfLiberty Crack
App: Kaedus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:44 pm by radonic

» Karbonn K46 Mobile Pc Suite
App: Kaedus I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 am by lamvince

» Format Factory 280 Update
App: Kaedus I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 pm by lamvince

» Eset Fix 2050 Www ProgramasFull CoM Rar
App: Kaedus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 am by 

» Legacy gear
App: Kaedus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 am by Snykin

» Ops group 2 (6-17-12)
App: Kaedus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 am by Kaedus

» HoD PVP Team Sign Up
App: Kaedus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 pm by scott419

» Making a pvp ops group?
App: Kaedus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:11 am by Alex

» TRANSFER IS LIVE!!!!
App: Kaedus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm by Thraunne

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

App: Kaedus

2 posters

Go down

App: Kaedus Empty App: Kaedus

Post  Kaedus Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 am

Name : Mark
Character Name: Kaedus
Level : 50
Race : Ratattaki
Class : Sith Inquisitor
Adv Class: Sorceror
Primary Role (dps, tank, heals): Heals but can switch to dps if needed for group comp

What is your first profession?: Biochem

What is your second profession?: Bioanalysis

What is your third profession?: Diplomacy

Common online times?: mon-thurs, mostly afternoon/primetime and some mornings

Describe your computer connection, frame rate and lag especially during heavy AoE situations.: Good connection, have had the odd dc but nothing uncommon, good comp, intel core i5, 8 gb ram, geforce gt545, win7 64 bit, always sitting between 30-60 fps even on imp fleet

What is your current raiding experience?: Haven't raided really anything so far, done annihilator droid, gharj and a couple Soa attempts in a pug, but i raided for about 3 years in WoW so i do know the basics of raiding, i learn quickly and can adapt to unexpected situations

What is your past guild history?: Was in Followers of the Void but left due to no active members in the guild

Do you have vent and how would you describe your vent usage?: I have vent and use it mainly for raids/pvp/guild activities. I'm a pretty social person but during fights i try to only relay relevant info to help keep vent clear

Describe yourself?: I enjoy raiding/pvp/FP's. I'm willing to help anyone if i can, i take constuctive criticism well but do stay as up to date as i can on theorycrafting for my class. I'm just an easy going guy who loves to play this game and am looking for an active guild to get into ops.

How did you find us?: Seen many of your members on the fleet and run various fps/hero quests/wzs with.

What is your age?: 29

Where do you live?: Vancouver BC

Would you consider yourself to be mature?: Absolutely, I'm not one for drama, whether loots drama or otherwise and you'll never see me start shit with anyone. I believe that if i have a problem with someone/something to take it up with the person in whispers, but in the 3+ years i've been in raiding guilds i've never had a problem with anyone i've played with

What are you looking for in Harbingers (End Game, PVP, ect.)? Anything and everything

How will you contribute to Harbingers? I will contribute to HoD by being a skilled, knowledgable player capable of learning quickly and adapting and also willing to help with any sort of material farming the guild needs or general needs the guild has to the best of my ability

From 1-10 with 1 being very casual, and 10 being hardcore, how would you rate yourself: i'd say 6 or 7, while i don't play every night i know my class well, watch videos and read strats on fights i haven't done to be as prepared as possible, i actively strive to improve and always show up to raids with all consumables i'll need for the duration

Kaedus
Kaedus

Back to top Go down

App: Kaedus Empty Approved

Post  Snykin Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:56 am

You have been approved and will be viewed as a trial member. Please contact myself (snykin) in game to be added to the guild. If I am not available just contact someone in the guild and they can assist you in your initial add.
Snykin
Snykin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum