Harbingers of death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Starcraft2WingsOfLiberty Crack
Post People!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:44 pm by radonic

» Karbonn K46 Mobile Pc Suite
Post People!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 am by lamvince

» Format Factory 280 Update
Post People!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 pm by lamvince

» Eset Fix 2050 Www ProgramasFull CoM Rar
Post People!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 am by 

» Legacy gear
Post People!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 am by Snykin

» Ops group 2 (6-17-12)
Post People!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 am by Kaedus

» HoD PVP Team Sign Up
Post People!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 pm by scott419

» Making a pvp ops group?
Post People!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:11 am by Alex

» TRANSFER IS LIVE!!!!
Post People!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm by Thraunne

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Post People!!!!

+6
Fulgore
juggz
oaken
Kedix
Nae'blis
magnnor
10 posters

Go down

Post People!!!! Empty Post People!!!!

Post  magnnor Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:22 am

I made these forums for all of us to bullshit, talk, complain whatever... So people please post to your fingers bleed! There is no limit of posts or no topic that we can't discuss. How about everyone introduce themselves here ill start.

You can use this template or make your own don't matter to me.
Name: Mike Michael whatever lol
Job: Truck Driver.. it sucks but it brings in good money and i find it ridiculously easy.
Hobbies: Games games and more games! Ive been playing games since i can remember, im a social person but i just love getting immersed in other worlds. I can remember untold hours playing FF7, i usually stick to RPG type games. I feel other games are way to short and are a waste of money. There are a few i do find fun and worth the money its just hard for me to get into them as much.
Location: Northern Cali near Sacramento been living here for about 6 years lived in So Cali before that.
Off time: Well i work alot.. 12-14 hours a day 14 days in a row... so... when i do have some time off i spend it with my 5 year old daughter. When im not with her and i have some time off i spend if with the best guild in SWTOR =)
Music: Anything Rock.. i also like dubstep, 80's, pretty much everything other then rap and country.
Movies: I'm a big Will Ferrel fan.. I like the random comedies like The Hangover, Hut tub time machine, etc... Action movies, SciFi is probably by far my favorites.
Nerdy Secret: I'm a big space nut.. one of my favorite websites is space.com. I find it interesting, intriguing how vast and mysterious space is we are just a spot on a spot in a little corner of a huge galaxy.

Well that's a few things about me lol if anyone has Facebook you should add me, maybe ill make a Harbinger page when i get some free time email should be mik3yd2007@yahoo.com Peace!
magnnor
magnnor
Admin
Admin

http://www.harbingersofdeath.us

Back to top Go down

Post People!!!! Empty Re: Post People!!!!

Post  Nae'blis Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:47 am

Introductions seem like a good idea. Here's a little bit about me so you know what you are dealin' with...

Name: Danny
Where: Idaho
Job: I am a full time student. I am working towards a degree in medical microbiology and chemistry, and I have research experience in organometallic chemistry, medical mycology, and comparative neurology. What can I say, I'm such a nerd it's not even funny anymore. But I love the stuff!
Hobbies: I spend most of my spare time gaming, but having grown up in semi-rural Idaho I also like to fish and dirt bike when I can. Game-wise I can get into anything with multiplayer, but otherwise will mostly play rpg's. I've played a lot of LoL recently, but SWTOR has kept me away from it Razz
Other Stuff: I tend to have a lot of time to spend on gaming partially because my girlfriend studies nearly 24/7 for pharmacy school and my best friend reads himself into a coma trying to get his physics/math/computer science degree. I started playing mmorpg's with WoW. I played a little bit in Vanilla (mostly leveling and some PvP), but got into raiding in BC/WotLK (tanking and healing as a pally, dps as a mage/shadow priest/DK). I quit right before ICC came out.
Music: I have a soft spot for variety. I like select songs/artists in pretty much every genre, but have a tendency to drift towards System of a Down, Korn, and Disturbed.
Movies: I'm really into Sci-fi/Fantasy, but my favorite movie of all time will probably always be Forest Gump.
Books: I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy. All my SWTOR character names come from the series "The Wheel of Time". If you like high fantasy, then I strongly recommend taking a look at this series.

That's about it, I suppose I should go get some sleep now O.o
Nae'blis
Nae'blis

Back to top Go down

Post People!!!! Empty Kedix

Post  Kedix Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Who I am, and a little about me...

Occupation: US Navy... submariner 17 years currently on shore duty

What I do: Not much for a winter time in the area I live in, watch a lot of hockey... I like hiking during the summer and getting out for a run every now and then when the sun is out. I recently got divorced so financially I am a lot less capable of doing the things I truly enjoy, so I came back to gaming as I have a lot of free time nowadays.
Kedix
Kedix

Back to top Go down

Post People!!!! Empty Oaken

Post  oaken Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:47 am

name: Erik

job: inside sales at a rigging loft (or as my family calls it screwing around on the computer all day)
where: Phoenix, Az

about: Been gaming forever, starting with d&d back before comps. Played WoW since vanilla, have an 85 BOOMkin and mage atm though I haven't played since I got SWTOR for Christmas. As you can see normally dps which is why I decided to roll a healer. I'm a very mellow person don't mind wiping 20 times as long as I'm having fun, but definitely like downing bosses. Besides gaming I'm also into shooting (have a Glock 45) and dirt bike riding ( YZ450 bike & Suzuki 250 quad).

Family: I have a FULL house - Me,wife,stepson,stepson baby mama, grandson, youngest daughter, 3 dogs, cat & a ferret. Plus an older daughter who lives on her own.
We are all gamers except for the wife. Kids played WoW with me ( I had 4 accounts & 4 computers at one time). But don't think they will play SWTOR, they would need new computers and the budget is a lot tighter nowadays.

I can't wait to kick some boss ass with everyone!!

oaken
oaken

Back to top Go down

Post People!!!! Empty JUGGZ

Post  juggz Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 pm

name: Justin

job: Grad student/ business intelligence intern
where: champaign, il

about me: I too have been gaming forever, started with the original mario on the NES, some D&D. I have always been the ranged damage dealer of groups and decided to take a different route with SWTOR, which is why I like the jugg. Tanking is fun but the jugg is a little too gear dependent and I havent had the time to get a decent set together. I pvp most the time because i never know how much time i can commit to any one session, so i'll call myself melee dps/off tank. I had a lvl 80 (?) mage in WoW. I am getting my masters in technology management, essentially a one year MBA focusing on...you guessed it technology. This semester is hell because I have 21 credit hours and a 10-15 hour internship, yet I can't quit the game. I have an IT background so if anyone needs help with the site or server maintainence, or even desktop support I'm your guy.

Family: I am married, no kids.

juggz

Back to top Go down

Post People!!!! Empty Fulgore

Post  Fulgore Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:37 am

Name: Lucas

Job: Press operator at an iron foundry

About me: I hold both Canadian and US citizenship. I'm a single parent of one kick ass lil dude who's 9. I've been a gamer since the Atari, I still own the damn thing! I play table top games such as D&D and 40K still with some of oldest friends. If you looked at me you would never guess I have such nerdy tendencies. I'm heavily tattooed and own a Harley Road King. I also tear it up off road with my badass Honda TRX 450R quad.
Fulgore
Fulgore

Back to top Go down

Post People!!!! Empty AWESOME!!!! Harbinger

Post  Harbinger Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Name: Jason

Job: U.S. Marines

About me: Been playing games all my life, love'em. I'm married to a beautiful woman and she makes fun of my gaming but its ok i beat her ( So kidding). I'm friends with "Shujutsu" and "Deth" and "Snykin" in real life, work or worked with all of them. One of our goals when creating this guild along with Furyen was to make a guild people wanted to be apart of and stick with. I would hope with using this site and along with vent we could grow and get to know eachother better. Anyhow been in the Corps going on 8 years making plans to stick around for awhile. Would love to get to know as many Harbingers as I can and hope to have good times and good fun.
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Snykin Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 am

Name: Donnie

Job: U.S. Marine

About Me: Well I am a married and have a son who is 7 months old currently. I play this game only while at work, however I might try and sneak a ops group in every few weeks. I have been gaming my whole life and can remember as far back as the text based games on compuserve! I am also an RC car nut and that takes up most of my free time (those damn things break a lot).

Ohhh and in game I am Snykin this username is just what I have used forever so its a habit on the forums.
Snykin
Snykin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post People!!!! Empty Jaylynn

Post  jaylynn2.0 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Name: Jun

Job: Currently none...

About Me: Was let go of at my job at the end of 2011. Worked for 9 1/2 years with the same job. Now just enjoying the weather in San Diego CA.
Do Polynesian dancing with a group in Pt Loma. We compete and perform everywhere. Not married and no kids right now(I don't think, jk). Dating a girl right now who absolutely hates my gaming, but she does enjoy the gun range. haha
If you all are ever down in San Diego and wanna meet up in RL, I'm always down for whatever. Hit me up!

jaylynn2.0

Back to top Go down

Post People!!!! Empty Davus, Tahssa et al

Post  Davus Wed May 02, 2012 6:36 am

Hi, I'm Dave
I'm 37 irl
I drive a school bus, but have pretty much driven everything else roadworthy, including tankers, and doubles.
I love all genres of music, as long as it is good music, I like it.
I'm in Springfield Missouri, but grew up in Virginia, on the Tennessee line, if any of you follow Nascar, I'm from Bristol, and used to live about 15 min from the track.

Davus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down